Thursday, June 23, 2011

Opening Post

Why did I start this blog? It's something I'd been thinking about for a little bit now. Mostly due to a desire to put my thoughts out there, and hope someone can take something away from them. Maybe someone will think, "Hey, that's an interesting thought." or "I didn't know other people felt that way."

Who am I? I am a college student presently residing in Chicago, Illinois, USA. I am working towards a bachelor's degree in chemistry with a minor in astronomy. I have three cats - one skinny, one fat, and one in the middle. I am also a vegan.

Finally, why did I name my blog Temporal Days? ...Maybe that should be addressed in my next post. If you have any guesses, post them in the comments. First person to answer correctly wins an e-card.

1 comment:

  1. Paperthin Hymn by Anberlin - Good song!

    Do I get a card? n____n

    ReplyDelete